One of our favorite people and musicians, the stellar Jerry Belsak, just sent us this:
HEY, BLYTHE, Willie (The Galt Line):
I took my Father out to eat at Ramsey's - so I was at this random restaurant IN Lexington, on the south side of Lex. AND I was wearing the Galt Line T-Shirt;
and our waitress comes up to take our order and she says "I've seen them play"
And proceeds to shake her leg Like you WITH all the little cymbals and percussion thingies
just to convince me that she really does know what she's talking about.!
That was GREAT - it just MADE MY DAY, Big Time!
This was two weeks ago, but I'll never forget it- Thanks for all that you do!!
- Jerry Belsak
1. Jerry is the best for wearing our shirt.
2. Jerry is the best for telling us this awesome story.
3. Jerry is an INCREDIBLE guitar player so click the link above and/or look him up right now.
4. That waitress is awesome for remembering us!
5. Lexington was one of our first out-of-town shows (R.I.P. Cultural Preservation Resources) and all the amazing people there really lit a fire in our bellies.
Thank you, Jerry Belsak & Lexington, KY. You keep us going.
-Blythe & Willie